Valentine’s Day can still be fun and full of love when you are a single lady. Luck for me I live in Chicago and most of my close friends do as well. This makes it easy for us to venture off together or alone. Valentines Day is the day of love. Here are 5 ways my friends and I celebrated being single in Chicago on Valentines Day.
1. Treat Yourself To A Spa Day – A few of my friends went to CHOCOLATE FOR YOUR BODY SALON & SPA and fully pampered themselves. They enjoyed the luxury of being pampered all day with hair, nails and massage services. As girly girls this is heaven. How can you be sad getting pampered? It’s like that old saying goes, “when you look good; you feel good.”
2. Have A Galantines Day – Galentines Day is when you celebrate your love for your lady friends! Some of the ladies went to Grand Lux for a Galantines Day. They got all dressed up for dinner, had an awesome night out and did a gift exchange. There is non-thing wrong with phenomenal women celebrating each other.
3. Treat It Like A Normal Day- I had several friends treat Valentines Day like a normal day. They went on with their normal daily routine. They went to work, went to the grocery store, hung out with their kids or Netflix and Chilled.
4. Go Out Enjoy The City- There were several parties around Chicago just for single people. Some hung out at their local bar. My bar of choice was Jamaican Jerk Villa it was close to my house and I always have a great time there.
5. Make It Special For The kids – Valentines Day is my Godsons birthday so we made it all about him with a theatre night at Brair Street Theatre enjoying Blue Man Group.
I hope the single ladies enjoyed Valentines as much as I did. Thanks for reading 💋TonShay Theresa
Please follow TonShay Theresa on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Join my email list http://tonshaytheresa.com/contact/